Our Home Care Services
Ronnie’s Home Care Services is a professional home care agency dedicated to providing comprehensive in-home care services, senior and elder care services, Alzheimer’s & dementia care, as well as home health care services to the residents in the Vaughan, Toronto area, including but not limited to Richmond Hill, Caledon, Markham, Aurora and the GTA Area.
Ronnie’s Home Care Services ultimate goal is to care about you, your family and your loved one who needs daily assistance in the comfort and safety of their own home.
We do this to make sure, you feel good that they are safe and well cared for. Our caregivers are able to provide as much assistance as needed, from 4 hours a day to 24/7 live- in care.
We provide dependable home health care services tailored to meet your loved ones individual needs.
Why Ronnie’s Home Care is your best option for the care of your loved one…
Being a care provider for a loved one is fulfilling work, but more often than not it can also be overwhelming when a higher level of care is needed or when the demand is greater than you can spear.
It can feel restrictive to be at your loved one’s beck and call for feeding, cleaning, and ambulating. Plus some parents and loved ones might feel uncomfortable receiving personal cares from one of their grown children.
Don’t feel guilty to admit exhaustion, or that the demands of our parent’s care fall beyond your skill set. People don’t realize they can place their parent care in the hands of a qualified caregiver.
Therefore, it’s vital to be confident of the safety, security, and care of your loved one, and Ronnie’s home care aims to provide that confidence.
Before you consider sending your loved one to a long term facility or a private retirement facility — which can be outrageously expensive and in many occasions it may affect your loved ones even more physically and mentally — you might consider seeking the assistance of Ronnie’s home care services.
As we will be working closely with you to give your loved one the absolute best possible quality of life in the comfort of their home, it is crucial that you consider all of the various aspects of professional home care.
Here are some steps that will ensure you get the perfect home care assistance for your loved one.
Select the Right Level
Every home care situation is different — and to suit every home-bound patient’s needs, there are various levels of home care provided by our agency.
This is the reason why our Care Manager will meet with you and your loved ones to make sure the care plan is based in your loved ones individual needs and this needs are based on: Personal Care, Physical Needs and Companionship.
Decide if you need Short Term, Long Term or Live-In Care Services
Our service include providing in-home care such as bathing, continence care, grooming and dressing, homemaking services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping and running errands.
We also provide companionship services such as help with projects, gardening, visiting friends and family and shopping.
- Your eyes and ears: Whether you live close by or far away, a caregiver can observe and update you on areas of nutrition, hygiene, activity level, services and other daily issues.
- A concierge: Scheduling and staying current with weekly and monthly activities such as doctor’s visits, shopping, hair appointments, and therapy that requires phone calls and follow ups. Allow the caregiver to take some of this off your mind and your to-do list.
- Making a list of daily activities: If you provide us with a list of activities that your loved one enjoys , we are able to determine the specific duties required. It helps us create a care plan of activities so that the caregiver can plan for meals, naps and regular appointments.
- Assess the degree of speciality: If your loved one suffers from any degree of dementia or physical disability we make sure to look for a caregiver with appropriate knowledge and experience.
- Determine the need for meal preparation: Not only should you make a choice for a caregiver on their ability to prepare meals if necessary, but also their understanding and ability to create diet-specific meal choices.
The steps we take to choose the right Caregiver
We start our process by interviewing our candidates over the phone; we follow up and invite them to an in-person interview. Right after, we personally contact their references.
All of our caregiver/staff members required to have;
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Clean Record
- Vulnerable Police Check
- PSW’s certificate (if necessary). Yes, they are bonded.